Monday, July 7, 2008

Etsy Etsy Etsy!

I just created my Etsy shop :-) So far I have only added two things:



I love them so much! I am thinking about adding my doodles again. Not so sure though. For sure I am going to be adding more prints. I wish there was an easier way to get the word out there. Guess it's time to start going to those sites I haven't visited in a while. I had an old etsy shop which did pretty well! Any how blog, I will keep you updated. Oh, and lets cross our fingers, I submitted some of my work to a company who seemed a little interested. :-D. hope it goes well!
-Bonnie

2 comments:

Kate said...

I am so incredibly into your stuff! I will be ordering the boy/girl/love print very soon! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

hey Bonnie
i wanted to say hi. its been a long time since i've heard from you.

do you have anything excited going on right now? i saw a layout of yours in a Making Memories? magazine last month. very cool.

hope you have a good weekend.
Sandra

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online