Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HI blog, it's been a while!

So I just finalized my paperline. The first one to come out is going to be "morning milk." Little bit of changes. ;-) Wish I could share more.

Anyhow, things have been pretty great here lately. I am back in San Marcos. The town that I love. I have a GREAT brand new apt. which I love. Not to mention I got it for a great price. The only sad thing is that Gabriel is still in Laredo. He'll be here soon though. :-)

I've been working out lately. My new place has a gym! I love it. I never pictures my self as the excercize type, but I've been pretty commited so far. I can't wait to post pics of my new place. It's sad I'm moving out again in the fall. At least the place I'm going to in the fall is nice too!

I have been so busy I haven't been able to scrap. Maybe I will when my paper line comes out. (Well of COURSE :-P) I'm going to be so excited to see them all nicely printed out.

I don't have a computer where I live....yet! So I have to get on at work! Shhh.........

Hope to hear from some of you guys soon.

-Bonnie

2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

I can't wait to see the final line! :) Your paper sneak peeks looked so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Cant wait for your paper to come out! I have been searching for it since your first post on SIS! Good luck with your move, and the paper line! XoXO Amy

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online