Friday, June 20, 2008

Feeling like I WANT to be creative again....

So thats a good thing, eh?
Also contemplating changing my major to art? or photography? Just because I am having a love affair with photoshop. It's like.......there is SO MUCH to learn every day. I've only been at it about 6 months. Or less. SOOOO much to learn. Here's my recent fav. creation:


I'm getting super excited about this up coming semester. I only want to take ART courses. I've been checking out deviant art a lot lately and it is REALLY inspiring. WOW.

Also, I've been hanging out at SIS tv. I can't wait to see their new SIS TV paper line. HINT HINT. Any day now :-P Maybe I will even get back to scrapping one of these days. Hopefully I'll be posting a lot more. This blog is kinda boring. I like to change things up a lot. Maybe I'll do that here soon.

-Bonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see your new paper! Will it be available anywhere else but on SIS? Im going to want more than that kit has in it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online