Saturday, March 15, 2008

dear blog

So I announced it.
Orange Milk Lab is coming soon.
I can't tell you all the feelings I have right now!
I am excited, and scared, and HAPPY.
And anxious.


I want to show a few of my favorite papers with the world.
the first 3 are from my "elements" line



and the last 2 are from "morning milk"



I want to show MORE but I guess I will have to wait until I get my site up and running. (oh yea, its going to be www.orangemilklab.com btw.) Hopefully by the 21st? I'm saying the 25th because I am SOOOO not tech savy. But secretly I am hoping for the 21st. (Thats of March!)
There are so many places I want to go with this, but I guess I will have to wait and see what happens. Thank you everyone for all your support. I am so excited, and I cannot wait to get started.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, Bonnie!!!! I'm so excited for you.
I can't wait to get some of this stuff.
I'm proud of you, girl.
Watch out world. Here comes Bonnie! :)
Sandra

Erin said...

Wow, I love your paper, can't wait to get see them all :)

M.Y. Creative Rose Garden said...

Hi there........
I am so happy for you.
Everything you've shown so far is AMAZING!!!!!
I WANT IT ALL......

YAY...
I'm doing a happy dance for you.
:0)

Maria

Anonymous said...

All the sneaks I have seen just make me want these even more! I hope they are a huge success! Congrats to you!

Kate said...

SOOO exciting Bonnie! Love what you are showing so far...I want it all!! Awesome blog btw!!

Charin Adams said...

Your papers look so cute! :) Congrats! I'm bookmarking your site to look at later :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online