Friday, March 21, 2008

Update

So things are taking longer than I wanted to get going.
Boo. I have a LOT to figure out with social networking, etc.
Maybe I will just ope up my own online shop. I think that sounds easier.
But I got HUGE news today :-)
Ashley Wren (best scrapper ever!) Asked me to sponsor her class! :-) And in turn, she is going to link up my site. YES! How awesome is that? I have honestly been in love with her work since I first saw it. So I am beyond honored. I Will keep you guys posted with updates about Orange milk lab!

2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Can't wait to buy some orange milk! :) Congrats on Ashley asking you, love both of your scrappy style!

Anonymous said...

Im waiting Im waiting!! Maybe you should put it on Etsy so we can buy it now!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online