Friday, March 28, 2008

SO we're MOVING out :-)

Celebrate your life IN COLOR! color theory contest. Here were my finalist pages. What a shocker. Because I had never really scrapped before this! I am super excited that I can now show you all these.









Today we are moving......AGAIN.
I hate moving really really badly. Now we have to rent a U Haul AND storage. And I have to super clean this Apt. I only have 2 days. Yuck. The more I think about it, the more frustrated I seem to get.
Anyhow, I found this REALLY funny website the other night, where you can see what two people put together look like. Check it out here.
So this is what Gabriel and I would look like if we reproduced. YIKES! Maybe we'll hold off on that.I had fun all night with this program.

And for the news on Orange Milk Lab......
I am so excited for some BIG news! Bigger than I hoped for.
Only I can't say it now :-D
But I am SUPER excited.
For those of you waiting....I will show you a few more pieces of paper:

this one is called "air" it's from the elements collection

and this one is called scrambled eggs from the morning milk collection:
I hope you guys like! SOON they should be for sale. :-D I am SO excited :-D
Well, I better start moving. See you all later! -Bonnie

2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Those papers look so super cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some really cool papers.
Hope to hear your news soon.
I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Hope your move goes smoothly.
Sandra
http://certifiedpaperfreak.typepad.com/merryheart2/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online